November 17, 2010

Dragon Is The Life I Want To Live

She represents so much,
Her folded wings resting like she was just a bat.
Far from that.
Hard to hang upside down all inconspicuous-like
With a big belly full-o-fire.

Have you ever pondered a tea pot?
Really?

She whistles like one when she sleeps on her treasure.
All those knights
All those "dragonslayers"
It is they
I doubt existed.

Person vs. dragon:
I'll take the dragon every time.
Highly trained knight with charmed armor vs. dragon:
Pretty much the dragon.
Highly trained knight with charmed armor who is valiant, brave, has a hero's heart and something worthy to fight for vs. dragon: well NOW we've got a contest . . . so let's break it down:

Which one can breathe fire?
Which one can fly?
Which one is a 3-ton tank of destruction and also probably has magic powers:
Dragon, dragon and dragon.
It's the life I want to live.

2 comments: